I love this business and plan to do it my whole life. As I write this, my company is small and we only serve a handful of clients. We are located in Vancouver at the Lee Building on Main and Broadway. To understand what we are about these are the moral values I strive for personally and try to encourage in business:
- Rationality: make decisions based on facts available to you.
- Honesty: deal with reality and try not to evade it or fool yourself otherwise.
- Productivity: making money is good and the purpose of a healthy business.
- Justice: good actions should be rewarded, and malicious ones punished.
- Integrity: having principles means acting upon them.
- Independence: rely on your own judgement and form your own conclusions.
- Pride: be the best you can be.
- Teamwork: cheer on your teammates since they share the same goal.